Unlock potential and enable performance
Kaplan is in the unique position to offer comprehensive learning and development programs that combine “soft” and “hard” skills, developing technical competence and behavioral confidence.
Strengthen your teams, nurture high-potential talent, develop future leaders, and meet your strategic goals by choosing the best in employee development. Kaplan programs focus on these elements and more:
- Sharing organizational values, practices, and culture
- Adapting behavior related to conduct, teamwork, and decision making
- Developing new skills specific to the roles today and in the future
- Setting expectations for performance
- Developing and maintaining effective communication
- Promoting strategic thinking
Flexible, accelerated learning
The experience to effectively develop people
With more than 80 years of experience in helping organizations develop their people, we understand and can help with some of the most common training challenges:
- Employees understand the organizational values and feel a culture “fit.” They learn how to be effective in their specific role on the team and how being a good team member can sometimes require being a good “follower.”
- Behavioral learning requires self-awareness on the path to building a personal brand. Learners come to understand how accepting and leveraging critical personal feedback helps build resilience for succeeding in demanding environments.
- Learners develop the technical skills they need to excel, including developing the required financial and decision-making skills.
- Employees learn to set realistic expectations around progression, promotion, and salary as they better understand the organizational impact of their performance—both good and bad.
- Learners are supported by the Kaplan team, their mentors, and leadership all along the way to help turn their opportunities into long-term career success.
Kaplan tailors employee development to address both the existing talent and the gap identified through the diagnostic process. Expert trainers, engaging delivery methods, relevant content, and customized resources transform the learning experience—and the learners themselves.
We develop talent at every level
Kaplan accelerates and directs the development of professional and leadership skills at every level in your talent pipeline.
New hire training
Make the most of your recruiting investment and turn your hopefuls into stars with Kaplan’s proven new-hire training program. This program enhances:
- Competence and confidence
- Effective decision making
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and priorities
- Attitudes, behaviors, and technical skills
Good managers build their teams, coach effectively, resolve problems, and reduce risk. Kaplan helps your first-time managers gain these important capabilities:
- Enhanced personal impact
- Coaching for performance
- Conflict resolution
- Financial literacy
Strengthen teams and build your organization by identifying and training high-potential talent. Kaplan’s Emerging Leaders program develops:
- Commercial acumen
- Strategic decision making
- Leadership identity and potential
- Leading and managing change
Good leaders always look for innovative ways to move the organization forward. Leaders from across the globe look to Kaplan to provide the highest quality leadership development. Our programs help leaders sharpen:
- Strategic thinking
- Collaborative and agile decision making
- Storytelling that engages employees
- Conceptual thinking around innovation, process, competition, and growth
How Much Does Financial Illiteracy Cost? Someone recently reminded me of an old business story, the one about Lee Iacocca asking potential recruits what Chrysler and… Read more
Financial Challenges in a VUCA world Given the economic challenges of today, it is obvious that our businesses need to be more agile. This is not… Read more
Intrapreneurship – What’s the Secret Sauce? When Gifford Pinchot III first coined the term ‘intrapreneur’ in a 1978 academic paper, it was the era of big business… Read more
It’s All in the Game It was a big successful organization. One in which everything ran like clockwork – everyone knew their job and when an… Read more
The Importance of Storytelling in Business ‘The fish is the last to discover the water’ – African Proverb We swim in a sea of stories: we learn,… Read more
Emerging leaders: Preparing for a greater challenge Emerging leaders are often talented individuals who are easily identified as having what it takes to rise in organizations, but… Read more